Monday, January 16, 2012

New Novella

  My new writing project is now up on my blog. You can find it here.
I started writing it in December, and  finished the novella in the middle
of January. This novella is very different from most things that I have
written.
   My new project, Vaguely Foreign, is in fact a nonfiction
autobiography.  I know that I technically claim I am a young adult
author, but through my experiences I was inspired to write this story.
I wanted to tell the world about my immigration journey in a
lighthearted, fun sort of way.  As an author, I believe we should
follow our dreams no matter where they take us and do the things
that inspire us.
   I hope to publish the book sometime in February. I will keep
everyone posted when the publication date is decided. Thanks
to an amazing cover artist the book cover to Vaguely Foreign
is already finished. You can check it out below.

       

P.S.
   My next book will definitely be in the young adult genre. It will be
a dystopian novel called The Silenced, which is also up on my blog.
You can find it here. Currently I am working on the sequel to The
Silenced; typing the first draft. I will continue to write, draft, and
revise daily hoping one day to become the full time writer I strive
to be.

Sincerely,
R.J. Ropsen

No comments:

Post a Comment